Monday, April 20, 2009

Back from Genting trip...

Didn't update my blog for 1 month and 3 days (i think), due to busy-ness and my laziness. :P Anyways, came back from Genting 2 days ago, didn't update on the second day because of last minute assignment that has to be pass up by today... So, I'll just summarize my trip...

The trip was on 17th, Friday...

Spend 2 days and 1 night there at an apartment...

Went to KTM after class...

Went to KL Central, took bus to and Skyway to Genting...

Had KFC for dinner...

Played some games at the arcade...

Went back to apartment, played "Chor Dai Di" and "Bluffing"(a.k.a bullshit)

Slept around 3 or 4am...

Woke up at 7am because of friend's alarm...

Took pics of some guys' sleeping faces...

Sleep again due to lack of sleep...

Woke up around 8.30 am...

Went to a mini shop just below the apartment and bought instant noodles for breakfast and toothpaste with the girls...

Woke up the guys by pulling the curtains and at the same time yelling "hei san la!!!" (wake up in cantonese)...

Freshen up, had breakfast and watch some cartoons...

Check out from the apartment...

Had fun at the theme park, outdoors only due to lack of time and money...

Had lunch at "Hao Wei"...

Curi masuk to one of the indoors' without being caught (Bumper Car)...

Continued having fun at the outdoors...

Went back to bus station by Skyway...

Went back to KL Central by rental car, due to sold-finish bus tickets...

Sad to say that I didn't bring my camera there due to past event, which I had lost my parents' rm1600 camera during school trip (my form 5 moral assignment pics are still in there =_='''), and the pics of the sleeping faces are deleted =_='''. However, I had a great time during the 2 days stay at Genting. Thanks to my college friend's friend, for providing us free accomodation and getting cheap food vouchers! :)