Sunday, January 4, 2009

In memory of...

Came across this pic while looking through the camera...

It's been a while back then since you left...

I couldn't believe my ears at first when my mom told me that there isn't any reaction from you...

Quickly, I ran to your cage and take a look at you...

Thinking that you're just being too lazy...

Saw you laying there sleeping soundly...

As usual, I shaked your cage gently, waking you up...

First shake... second shake... third shake...

Panic started rising...

You didn't move a single paw...

And there wasn't any movement on your abdomen...

I opened your cage...

Touched your body gently...

My mind went blank...

There wasn't any pulse...

And your body was unusually cold...

Ants were crawling all over your body...

You had left... long time ago...


4 days left till christmas...

I took a look at you before going out...

You were sleeping peacefully as usual...


Nothing out of ordinary...

Just your usual habit...

Eat, play and sleep...




Time flies...

I knew you'll leave someday...

But I never knew that it was that day...

My heart still aches whenever I'm thinking about you...

Memories of you kept flashing through my mind...

Whenever I looked at your empty cage...

Today's the 3rd week you left...

My heart still aches a little...

But time heals...

I have to move on...


Although you're not here anymore...

You've became a part of my memory...

I'll always remember you...

As memories of you remain intact with me...


Yet again...

Rest in peace, my dear friend

No comments: